Friday, October 05, 2007

"In The View"

Cant stand myself, have the stench of sweat. The weather today at 3pm plus is horrendously hot. I was perspiring in my white long-sleeved shirt and the uncomfortable material was sticking to the skin on my back. Now I know how fortunate I am to be able to wear short sleeved and casual wear to sch for lec. I was late, but it was ok. The receptionist called the wrong Dr and I ended up in an office of another doc..haha, a bit funny... he was like, huh, I didn't know there was going to be an intern coming here. Anyway he gave me a namecard and I happily accepted it w/o lookin at the name on it. If I had read it, I would know its the wrong doc! Ha, nvm, soon, they received a call frm the receptionist that they had got the wrong person! Haha, when i went back to the recept, the correct doc was waiting for me there.

Tadah~ the session was like an exam. I have never heard from any of my friends that they were tested on knowledge. Gosh! I was like, erherm I just had 2 tests this week now here's another impromptu one. I have enuff of tests! Arghh!!

Anyway, I am very intimidated by the instrument there. Very chim. And I hope I do not get this job. Let the other male applicant get the job. I dont mind being the weaker one, losing the job to him.

Pray.... let him get the job! One lucky thing is that at least there is someone else who wanted this job. If I were e only one, I would probably have 99% chance of getting it. Wheeeew.

I keep farting now.. Stink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home