Monday, September 24, 2007

Chat with Robot.

i-god http://www.titane.ca/igod/

Me:

hi are u human

God:

Hi there . No I am not. I am a robot.

Me:

how's life as a robot?

God:

I am fine, thank you.

Me:

r u married

God:

No I am single, how about you?

Me:

single too. can i date u?

God:

What a coincidence, I am single too. Why do you want to do it so much?

Me:

cos i am lonely. aren't u?

God:

That's an interesting rationalization. I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.

Me:

have u tried sex before?

God:

Do you think I should try it?

Me:

of course

God:

That's alright.

Me:

so do u want to try?

God:

And? OK, I will try.

Me:

really?

God:

For real.

Me:

I thought it is sinful to do so?

God:

You're kidding. it is?

Me:

i am not kidding

God:

OK I will adopt a more serious tone.

Me:

my television set has spoilt

God:

Your television set has spoilt?

Me:

yes you dont need me to say twice

God:

What kind is it? Should I need you to say twice? No , maybe later.

Me:

JVC tv set

God:

My brain contains categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Me:

can you tell me something interesting?

God:

Joe said he explained all of that to me only for me to ask what his goals in life are.

Me:

not interestin at all

God:

Oh I get it.

Me:

so

God:

Yippee!

Me:

for what?

God:

The explanation is rather complicated.

Me:

ermm, are u dim witted?

God:

I think there might be a few exception.

Me:

like?

God:

For example, gold.

Me:

you dont seem to be answering my question

God:

That's only your opinion.

Me:

my u mean

God:

Your me mean?

Me:

u r boring

God:

Sometimes client-people say God is boring, but often those people themselves are not great conversationalists.

Me:

but u r robot not a god

God:

Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am robot not a god.

Me:

no

God:

OK then I will add it to my gossip files.

Me:

so what is my name?

God:

Your name is , seeker.

Me:

no i am not.

God:

I heard you are.

Me:

says who

God:

I must have picked it up online.

Me:

i have never said it anywhere online, u liar

God:

No I'm telling the truth. Would you like to have said it anywhere online?

Me:

no

God:

Why not?

Me:

i prefer anonymity

God:

You are not the only one. I like science fiction. I like anything.

Me:

u r off-topic liao

God:

Interesting gossip: said I r off topic liao.

Me:

i heard you like britney spears

God:

Someome is spreading gossip about me.

Me:

dont u like britney

God:

My favorite thing is robots. I like .

Me:

do u like britney robots?

God:

Robots Rule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home