Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What I used to think of Electronics

Before I was streamed into EEE, I always thought EEE was about knowing how electronic devices work. Such as, how TV, radio etc work. I was so naive then. Now I know electronics engineering isn't so macro.

For analog electronics we learn about the three-legged creatures such as BJT & MOS transistors. I didn't know electronics is all about something so small and seemingly trivial.

My bro always jokes that next time after I graduated, I would be able to repair cables, change the light bulbs etc. How untrue. We do not know anything about these and only know how transistors work. The EEE course which I thought would be like isn't the same as what we are taught now.

I cant really imagine what my prospective job would be like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home