Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All Tests Over!

Finally! All are done! Disastrous and I dont wish to know the grades. I can now surf the net, do some idling and meaningless activities. The 迷离夜 which is shown at 1030 looks nice. It is a damn old SBC drama serial that starred Huang Wenyong who was then a yandao. But I'm lagging so much in my studies so i think I'll refrain from watching TV.

Recently I started to regret my decision into coming into here, it is extremely tough. There are a few dean-lis+ers in this group of 30 students. And the rest of the studs are way more hardworking and smarter than I am. I try not to reveal to others that i am in this stream as I feel so ashamed of myself. With such lousy grades I still dare to choose it. It is like meeting my own dooms. And they will say :" Wa why you choose this? I heard its hard?" Always without fail, I feel more tensed after hearing that. Like constant reminders that I am so jialat. I am like in the state of being stuck in a box too tight for me, unable to get out yet cant continue to stay in there comfortably.

Hope I can hang on and wait till when the time is ripe and get out gracefully.
Haiz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home