Saturday, February 02, 2008

4th Wk of Work - Very Boring,so bitch abt my Sup

I have been doing Access everyday from 830 to 6pm. It is very boring as my butt is stuck to the chair all the time, plus nobody talks to me :(| Neither has my sup called my name. Btw I suddenly recall, he didn't introduce me to the other technicians! That time, he only introduced the technicians to me, "This is blah blah..,that is blah blah" telling me, but he didn't tell the technicians my name, cos he doesn't bother abt my name!!!! Damn him, the more I think abt this name-matter, the more I feel insignificant.

I guess he is a bachelor. I should not bitch about his private life, but too bad that I do not know any other person so I can only blog abt my sup. Why I say he is one? He arrives at the office sometimes as early as 7.30am (I saw from the attendance sheet) and goes home abt 6 or 630 or 7 pm plus, depends. Near to 12hrs. He is an engineer, it is a skilled profession, really need to spend half of his time working meh? Maybe he doesn't have a family, so need not spend much time at home. The second clue is that his polo/tee-shirts are not nicely pressed. And the same boring old shirts, I can count with one hand. 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 stripped green, 1 green. See, total 4, really count with 1 hand leh! Third clue is that he is quite a serious man, women will find such man as boring and unattractive. Some more, he is not a very meticulous man, women of course would like themselves to be thought of constantly, but he doesn't even bother abt names, so fails to win women's hearts. Anyway, still, I hope I am wrong, hope he has a family, cos being single feels so lonely. Neither do I want to be single. Hope everybody who wants to get attached, will get so eventually.

I am very quiet in office. And I had made a big discovery yesterday, to make the form work, I need to do visual basic programming! I have to borrow Visual basic self-help books from library maybe tmr. Now, I find solving tutorial questions more enjoyable.

Its CNY next week and would be a short working week, Yippee! Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home