Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Awaiting Benefactor..

While waiting, I took up promoter job during the weekends, to finance myself. But this is not an easy job. Legs are suan and pain after standing for few hours. And very routined and boring, after 30mins of promoting will make you feel bored.

Some interesting stuff or scenes to see are how young kids always get their lips stained with Nu+e||a, when they shoved their sample into their mouth. Haha. Very funny how they would end up in mess, either their lips kenna or their fingers kenna. Then the parents will take out tissue paper, wipe their kids mouths and tsk tsk tsk away, haha. Its cute to see young kids in a mess. The mess is because the sample is spread with very thick layer of nu+e||a and their mouths are so tiny, you see. I think I am a pedophile, i like to target kids and ask them try my samples.

Actually, if I ask teenagers to try my samples, I think 10/10 will not try. 8/10 teens will walk past ignoring me. The 2 will at least wave no or shake head or smile/look at me. See, that is my observation, that teens are more cool and attitude. Thus I don't target teens.

Besides young kids, I like to ask B@ngl@ or m@ids. The former is because if they KNOW that they won't buy the product, they don't take your samples. You can see the contrast between them and S|ngaporeans. Locals, I especially refer to those who KNOW they won't buy de, yet they will try the samples for fun. It's the mentality that is diff.

"Actually I don't eat bread, but I don't know why I want to buy Nu+e||a. I think its because you look like a very nice girl.." Haha! I want to note this down, whenever I think of this, I would feel very happy. Maybe this can boost my confidence in myself.

Faster come, my benefactor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home