Thursday, May 27, 2010

Short Week

Its a short week, seems like everyone is more relaxed. Even the trip was planned at such an appropriate day that it made this even more a very happy week.

The trip which I am not supposed to go, in the end I went. Because I did a wrong thing, so they didn't intend me to go. However, through another turn, B0ss (also due to luck) managed to twist the eventual outcome, so...

This was my first trip, and it was FRUITFUL. Fruitful, what a correct word to use!

Suppl!er fetched us. I took a mini coach. They brought us to a pavilion. We went into a first restaurant while waiting for another small group who came in car. We just had drinks. Fruit 1 --> Lime celery. Then we ate lunch at a Chinese restaurant. Not bad. Fruit 2--> Fruits were served in the end and I had alot. Then we went to the site to 参观. Fruit 3--> Learnt something from there. Fruit 4 --> They gave us "Liu Lian" to bring back. Whahaha....

Woe 1--> I thought those were quality Liu Lians, so die die also must bring home. Cos I also wanted to share them with my fam!ly, and eat at home more shiok. So how to bring them home? Cannot take Train as will get fined. Train is out. Btw they were packed liu lians.

Woe 2 --> Actually Bus is also out, as that thing is forbidden in air-con enclosed areas. But I am such a stingy fellow that I am not willing to take a cab home. And take cab is so exp because of the very long distance, so I thought Bus, by hook or by crook I must take it. Though at times throughout the journey, I did feel like getting down and take a cab. But I stopped myself by thinking of the $$.

Woe 3 --> When I was in Bus, I was so damn scared that I will get chased down by drivers, or get said by other passengers. Because I know I am in the wrong by bringing them in, so if drivers were to chase me down, I would apologise and get down. What I do is, I try to stay away from other passengers. Or not get too near to them. When I board, bus was not crowded, so I stood away, since the rest are seated. But later bus got more crowded. I had no choice, there was no where i can shift myself to, as everywhere was filled with ppl. Journey was so damn bloody long.

Woe 4 --> Oh ya, one more woe, I went to buy sth from a provision shop so that I can get a big plastic bag to seal the smell from overflowing out. Haha. The sickening thing is, the more you fret, the worse it will get. When I was about to board the bus, I clutch the bag tightly to stop any smell from leaking. But then my fingernails too sharp and they made a hole in the bag! Gosh, that was only the start of the journey. So, I put my own handbag on top of the opening of the plastic bag and I carried it. Through the whole long journey. And I reached home with very aching arms. Up till now, still aching!


And The Lion went on this trip too. He's a very very very funny guy. I find the things he say are damn funny. Infront of the suppl!ers, he joked abt sth, and I cant helped it but giggled. Haha. This is called charm. He's cool. But then I am still scared of him lah. Haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home