Friday, April 02, 2010

My Effort in finding The Other

I've come to realise, that I am not really finding one.

About a month or two ago, I sign up a Match-m@king website, which is FOC. And I only re-visited that site for 4 times at most. The last time I visited was last week. It was then, the Person chatted with me through that site's function. I gave the Person my msn, and our chat continued there.

Before I gave the Person my msn, I actually hesitated for quite a long time. Too long. I almost said no to giving the Person my msn. And.. I didn't say my real name. Haha, this goes to show how much (or little) I want to be attached. I don't know whether I want to be at+ached or not.

Anyway, this is impossible also. I find it weird to find one over the internet. The Person is 1 year younger than me.

I seem to be more focused at work, which is a good thing. There's a temp englneer aged 29, left yesterday. Hmm. Actually I get to meet many guys, young and old. There are younger ones from supplier. And the seat I am at, surrounded by relatively young englneers (as compared to my departmt englnrs) from other department. I haven't met anyone who have 'sparked' me.

Of course, I do fantasize, imagine about getting One, who treat me nice nice.... hmm... But I also, haven't 'sparked' anyone yet. I am too plain to spark anyone, my conclusion. I read in forums that many guys express that they like girls with sp3cs as they look smart. Why doesn't such guys get 'sparked' by me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home