Sunday, February 07, 2010

Busy

I am very busy these weeks, that I can't catch up enough (on weekends) for the lack of sleep.

There are some Pre-CNY chores I have to do. Last week, I made pork floss rolls, and spicy mini scrimps rolls. I made 400 rolls in 3 and a half hours, I was racing against time. It has already become a 'tradition' to make them. All these were done by my mum, but since about 5-6 years ago, I started making them as my mum was busy working.

Yesterday, I cleaned windows, its a once-a-year-affair. Cleaned my fan, though I do clean them on a frequent basis, whenever dust choked up the casing of the fan.

Today, I tidied up the store room, the difference after tidy is not very big, but nevertheless, it is slightly better, at least things are not placed all over the place. Actually I feel very guilty today, because I shouted at my father, out of frustration, while tidying up. Sorry..

Then I climbed out of window, onto the area (not very small lah, and plus got metal railings) where ppl installed their aircon. That area is scattered with pillow cases, which had fallen from other ppl's bamboo poles?, underwear, many many cigarette butts, and many many cigarette butts on the pillow case, the ppl upstairs hoping to make the pillow case start fire, how evil! And many rags, papers, and dunno wad! Anyway, my father asked me to go beyond the railings to take the pillow case, but i think shouldn't risk my life, so i didn't. Instead, I use a pole to drag the pillow case to the railed area. Then, a lizard scrambled out from the pillow case, I jumped, and climbed onto the chair placed there. Phew, lucky I didn't go beyond the railed area, if not i could have jumped myself down from there...

And last night... sth weird happen. Around 3.30am, I woke up, duno why. Then I went into the abit slp abit not slping mode, means on and off slp but not slping. Then while I was in the on-off slping, I dreamt. I dreamt about some Jap actor. Then I heard some voices coming from my living room. Means I was partially awake partially dreaming. It was some male voice, I thought it was my father, but it was just some voice that I couldn't make out what the voice was saying.
THEN, I felt someone sitting on my bed, beside me, and a female voice talking, naturally I thought it was my mother, so I called (i dunno if I really called out but in my mind I did call out) out, ma ma, ma ma, meaning to tell her that I know its her. But then, the female voice is talking in which I couldn't make out the words, so its not my mum. So I opened my eyes, the voices stopped. I turned my head, no one is at my bed. Gosh, I tried not to close my eyes after that.

I dunno if the part that I heard voices is also part of my dream, but it seems so real cos immed afterI called out ma ma and realised sth is wrong, I opened my eyes, and there i was so conscious. The part on Jap actor is definitely a dream, but the voices seem not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home