Friday, December 25, 2009

End of this Awkward Week~ & about my Stingy-ness

This week consists of only 2 working days, Tues & Wed. I was on leave on Mon, Thurs and today is public hol! This week is one of the most fruitless week, basically did nothing significant at all, as c0ach is not around. Those things that he tasked me to do, I didn't, due to the lack of mat'l. Which he had said before he left that he would provide them. But then... always like that lor.

I spent > $120 in a day! Went to look for cheap things to buy. Haha. Is it due to my thriftiness over the past 22 yrs in poverty, that whenever I spend, I feel guilty?

Reminds me of the phone I bought, $98, it was dirt cheap as compared to others, to me, $98 is alot, which can last me for 10 days as pocket money during my student days. Haha. I learnt one thing, never buy expensive phones! Why? New phone models keep coming up like every few wks/mths, and the rate at which phone price depreciates, shows that investing in an exp phone is nt v wise.

See iPh0n3 now! So hot is its popularity that it beats other phones down. But how long would this iPh0n3 last? It has already last quite long. I guess also not v long for more, because now an iPh0n3 is so common that I see everyone whipping out one. I won't ever buy an iPh0n3, because I am not bearing to part with near to $40 of phone bills every mth. Stingy me.

Die, I am stuck at being a cheapo person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home