Saturday, October 31, 2009

Work Updates

It has been two and a half months here at this coy. What have I achieved? Actually nothing much. I realised I still know nth about thy mach here, as no one has really taught me. I guess the next time my mentor heckcare me, I'll go to the assemb|y line and watch them do the tes+ing, rather sitting at my place, reading my mentor's programs. Anyway, I think there probably won't be such a time cos I'll be shifting to a new cubicle, which is located at nearer to him.

I don't know if this is a good thing, as I really quite like the old cubicle I am sitting at. Nice neighbours and like to sit ard people of my age. Hmmm, I will be sitting next to the pan+ry and photoc0pyin mach, which is so*^&%!! It would be quite distracting as people will walk over to that area quite often. I will hear the sound of water bottle refilling and the zap-zap-zap of the papers, haha My new neighbour will be a very tall guy, quite young but nt shuai, I don't know what he does, but he is not the smiley type of guy. Its more 冷清清 there.

我要加油!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home