Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week 5 of Work

I think what is most important in work is, having colleagues that can click with you, so that you can at least find fun in work instead of just working. Of course, if you have the passion in your work, it would suffice to make you happy, but something extra like nice colleagues can make your day even better?

This is scary, I've been here for a month. To put it in another way, there are 23 months left. I know I shouldn't be counting my days left. I really hope i can grow to like my job, as well as my colleagues. But its hard. I think I can nv bond with them, due to factors like age gap. I don't know what I can talk to them about.

I've told myself countless times I MUST learn to be outspoken. Am i any different now? No, still the same mute me. I guess its because, I can't really click with my colleagues, that is why its hard to be outspoken. If I can click well with them, I would be outspoken naturally with them, w/o forcing myself to do so.

It's sad. Very sad. I am quite disappointed with myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home