Monday, March 01, 2010

The Nicest Cheeks...

..are actually a pair of butt cheeks! Of a guy! Ok, they belong to a young guy.

Why I say they are nicest, I've ever seen, is because, they are fair (and not just plain ghostly white), smooth and small. So cute! Nowadays, people revealing butt cr@ck is so common, but a nice one is hard to be spotted. That guy was sitting on the ground, as he was in those loose hipster jeans, while I walking past, his cheeks caught my attn, so fair and snowny, haha, but his head and body were blocked by machine (means his body was hunched forward, only his cheeks were unblocked by the machines, hehe).

After I walked past, then I turned back to see who does this pair of cheeks belong to. Oh, its his! Haha. Btw, this guy, has very smooth face, the complexion of his 'cheeks' are so like his flawless face. Haha. I am surprised that I can be so attracted to these cheeks, make me feel like I am a very dirty-minded person.

Anyway, that time another guy also keep showing his cheeks, but they weren't nice at all, v dark color and skin not smooth de, seems like have layer of dirt. Not that I observe alot, but the cheeks keep appearing infront of me, I did avert my eyes away from them, as I felt disgusted at the sight.

Back to the Nicest Cheeks, even I, also don't have such nice cheeks lor. Am I in love with his cheeks? Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home